Chronic Disease Management
The practice nurses hold regular clinics for the following:
- Coronary heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Cervical smears
- Child health surveillance
Baby clinics are run by the Health Visitors at the following locations:
Tuesday 10.30am - 12.30pm at Malton Community Primary School.
Friday 10.00am - 12.00pm at Childrens Centre, Grove Street, Norton.
- Chiropody - via a GP referral.
- Family planning
- Maternity services - antenatal care is provided in conjunction with a Malton Hospital midwife. Postnatal examinations take place at the practice six weeks after delivery.
- Mental health - via a GP referral.
- Minor surgery - many minor procedures are performed by the doctors at Malton Hospital.
- Retinal screening
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu, hepatitis B, pneumovax and travel requirements.
- Sexual Health Clinic - Malton Hospital
Friday: Appointments 15.00 - 15.30 and drop in from 16.00 - 18.00
Full range of STI testing and most treatments
Most methods of contraception but may exclude fitting of coils (IUD/IUS)
Hepatitis B screening/Vaccination (Sexual Risk)
Up-to-date live information can be accessed here
Appointments can be made by telephoning 01904 721111
All information is on www.yorsexualhealth.org.uk